GEMS Cambridge International School – Nairobi is committed to recognising and supporting student excellence. We give opportunities to deserving students and provide the best possible education for our students by developing the knowledge, understanding, skills and values essential for self-directed, life-long learning.
By offering a ranging scale of scholarships to talented students in Academics, Sport, Music and Drama, we seek to develop and enable our students to achieve all they can, within the concept of Global Citizenship.
“We give opportunities to deserving students and provide the best possible education for our students”
- Scholarships are awarded on merit and will be subject to annual review.
- They may be held for the duration of the student’s time at GEMS CIN.
- Scholarships up to 50% may be awarded
The GEMS Cambridge International School Nairobi scholarships are offered to:
- Reward and encourage excellence.
- Recognise outstanding achievement or promise in the disciplines identified
- Provide regular opportunities for prominence and leadership within a given specialism
Application for Year 9 is now CLOSED
- Application deadline: 17th November 2017
- Invitation sent to short-listed candidates: 23rd November 2017
- Assessment examinations: week beginning 27th November 2017
- Confirmation of Scholarship Offer Friday 1st December 2017
- Acceptance Letter Received Friday 8th December 2017
For more information, click here to download the Scholarships Guidelines 2017.