GEMS Cambridge International School – Nairobi is committed to recognising and supporting student excellence. We give opportunities to deserving students and provide the best possible education for our students by developing the knowledge, understanding, skills and values essential for self-directed, life-long learning.
By offering a ranging scale of scholarships to talented students in Academics, Sport, Music and Drama, we seek to develop and enable our students to achieve all they can, within the concept of Global Citizenship.
“We give opportunities to deserving students and provide the best possible education for our students”
- Scholarships are awarded on merit and will be subject to annual review.
- They may be held for the duration of the student’s time at GEMS CIN.
- Scholarships are offered on a ranging scale.
- 100% scholarships may be awarded in exceptional circumstances
- These scholarships are open to students going into Year 9 and Year 12 in September 2018
The GEMS Cambridge International School Nairobi scholarships are offered to:
- Reward and encourage excellence.
- Recognise outstanding achievement or promise in the disciplines identified
- Provide regular opportunities for prominence and leadership within a given specialism
Application for Year 9 and Year 12 is NOW OPEN
- Application deadline: 18th May 2018
For more information, click here to download The GEMS Scholars Fund Application Form 2018-2019